Dear parents.

We are currently beeing waitlisted for the “Svømmeaksjonen 2015”

Due to a high amount of aplicants, our group were not chosen in the initial round, even though we had a strong aplication submitted. If another group in Bergen is giving up their spot before 7th may, our application will be reconsidered.

We’ll keep you updated.